Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ENCLAVES RULE

Estatic
Midnight Trucks
Rigoberto's

Ever since I first found out about Rigoberto's, I couldn't stop going, thinking, and referring this place to everyone. It's about

the best Mexican food I've had–and I just came back from Mexico last month. Rigoberto's isn't even a food truck, it's a trailer

pulled by a Dodge Ram pick up. For such a small trailer, they serve so many exotic varieties: sesos (brains), buche (pork

stomach), tripa (tripe), etc. Buche is the only thing I eat, it's charred on the edge yet moist and slightly slimy, in the middle.

The meat just melts in the mouth, oh, and the slow-cooked refried beans perfectly accompanies the buche. Salivating, I love

Mexican enclaves.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog,

    check my blog and if you like it follow me on bloglovin

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete